As we approach the new year, we start thinking ahead as an industry to gain foresight into what’s to come on the commercial and regulatory horizon. As we approach the pivotal year of 2020, with an election on the horizon that features healthcare—specifically the cost of care—as a central issue, forward planning to stay strategically and operationally nimble in a changing landscape has never been more important for life sciences companies.
Watch our On-Demand webinar, Commercial Life Sciences Predictions for 2020 , featured by Mike Townsend, research director for IDC’s Commercial Life Sciences Strategy practice. This webinar will offer you his first take on predictions across pharma, biotech and medical device manufacturing industries for 2020 and beyond. Learn how you can prepare for the tactics you will need to remain competitive and compliant in 2020, as well as the strategic opportunities you should be preparing for in the year ahead as we look 3-5 years out on the horizon.
- Trends and regulatory changes to expect in 2020
- The latest on the march to price transparency
- An update on technologies to watch, like AI, RPA, and blockchain
- Perspectives on the outlook for pharma, biopharma, and medtech
- Strategies to balance compliance with innovation in life science