The healthcare market is at a tipping point. Customer consolidation, pay-for-performance reimbursement, population health, transparency, maturing hospital supply chains, and the changing buyer are just some of the forces driving change.
View slides from the webinar titled Survive and Thrive in Turbulent Times which featured Christopher Provines, CEO, Value Vantage Partners and reknowned pricing expert, where he discussed best practices that MedTech manufacturers can adopt to deal with these changes and maximize their revenue.
Key takeaways included the following trends:
- Some of the big companies are getting bigger and will continue to do so
- The supply chain ecosystem itself is evolving
- The buying behaviors of hospital groups and IDNs are changing
And the implications for actions needed from MidMarket MedTech leaders:
- Design pricing strategies to break the bundle
- Manage pricing and price transparency
- Prepare your sales team to succeed with the new buyer